Kick it into high gear!
Summer is right around the corner. It is time to tend to your garden and landscape, there is a lot to do:
- Plant some annuals through your landscape to add splashes of color.
- Now’s the time to divide overgrown perennials and sharpen their profiles. At the same time you can replant the extra pieces in areas you want to dress up.
- Prune spring flowering shrubs now too, but only AFTER the flowers fade.
- Mulch all landscape beds and trees. It will boost beauty and give you a head start keeping weeds down.
- You can plant tender plants outdoors after the danger of a last frost is past.
- If you mow your own lawn, make sure your mower blade is sharp.